Fri Apr 01, 2016toxicity social games gaming
The gaming industry is making a breakthrough.
For most of its history, internet gaming has been one big free-for-all. Users have seen little reprieve from the pervasive theme of hostility, particularly within anonymous environments.
Mon Oct 12, 2015bullying toxicity behavior
At Two Hat, we believe the social internet is a positive place with unlimited potential. We also believe bullying and toxicity are causing harm to real people and causing irreparable damage to social products. That’s why we made Community Sift.
- The Most Important Use of Artificial Intelligence in Human History?
- How the First Text Made the World a Better Place
- Introducing… Sift Ninja!
- Community Sift Achieves kidSAFE+ Certification for its COPPA Settings to Protect Kids Social Apps
- Why Does COPPA Compliance Matter?
- How To Prevent Offensive Images From Appearing in Your Social Platform
- Can Community Sift Outperform Google Jigsaw’s Conversation AI in the War on Trolls?