Tue Dec 20, 2016internet history online chat
December 3rd, 1992. An engineer named Neil Papworth sits down at his computer and composes a simple message. A few buildings over, a Vodaphone executive named Richard Jarvis relaxes at his office Christmas party. He glances down at the glowing green screen of his Orbital 901 handset.
“Merry Christmas,” he reads.
- The Most Important Use of Artificial Intelligence in Human History?
- How the First Text Made the World a Better Place
- Introducing… Sift Ninja!
- Community Sift Achieves kidSAFE+ Certification for its COPPA Settings to Protect Kids Social Apps
- Why Does COPPA Compliance Matter?
- How To Prevent Offensive Images From Appearing in Your Social Platform
- Can Community Sift Outperform Google Jigsaw’s Conversation AI in the War on Trolls?