Thu Oct 02, 2014moderators moderation
When I was young, I was one of those good kids. When a teacher walked by I would say, “Hello Ms. so-and-so” and if our class was asked for volunteers, I would be among the first to thrust my hand excitedly into the air. My parents taught me to respect other adults and to respect authority, and I did.
Thu Aug 14, 2014languages natural language processing moderation
I have always been interested in languages. One of my hobbies is to ask new people how to say something in their language. It’s almost always, “How are you?” but my favorite was the Mayan people who taught me, “Ko’ox hana” which means “Let’s go eat!”
- The Most Important Use of Artificial Intelligence in Human History?
- How the First Text Made the World a Better Place
- Introducing… Sift Ninja!
- Community Sift Achieves kidSAFE+ Certification for its COPPA Settings to Protect Kids Social Apps
- Why Does COPPA Compliance Matter?
- How To Prevent Offensive Images From Appearing in Your Social Platform
- Can Community Sift Outperform Google Jigsaw’s Conversation AI in the War on Trolls?